Product Code : BE-8046
Price And Quantity
- Minimum Order Quantity
- Unit of Measure
- Carpentor Accessories
- Product Type
Mortise locks offer the very highest standard of quality and functional reliability. With the use of high-grade materials, precise production techniques and a comprehensive quality management system, all locks meet demanding technical specifications. Locks from are also offered as a set. The package contains the mortise lock with screws and strike plate.
Benefits for the trade/distributor:
- The package contains the mortise lock with screws and strike plate.
- Non-handed lock version to reduce stocking requirements.
- Identical fixing screws for lock and strike plate simplify material management.
- Having been assigned category of use grade 2 and 3 per EN 12209, the locks can also be reliably installed in buildings subject to heavy pedestrian traffic frequencies.
- FOB Port
- Payment Terms
- Telegraphic Transfer (T/T), Letter of Credit at Sight (Sight L/C)
- Delivery Time
- 35-40 Days
- Sample Available
- Sample Policy
- If order is confirmed we will reimburse the sample cost
- Packaging Details
- Export Worthy
- Main Export Market(s)
- Africa, Middle East, Eastern Europe, Asia
- Main Domestic Market
- All India